Know-how formalization is the process of collecting and formalizing information about the results of intellectual activity in the scientific and technical sphere or ways of doing business.
The know-how may include information that has commercial value, is unknown to third parties and is the subject of confidentiality measures.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KNOW-HOW?
- Know-how can combine diverse information: from the way of doing business to information about patents, unregistered technologies, scientific texts
- Know-how does not require state registration: the rights to know-how are valid from the moment when measures to preserve their confidentiality began to be applied to information
- Know-how is valid indefinitely - the rights to know-how are valid as long as the confidentiality of information is maintained
- The legislation does not impose requirements on the choice of specific means of protecting the confidentiality of information
STAGES OF REGISTRATION OF THE KNOW-HOW:
- Identification of commercially valuable information
- Gathering information about commercial value: interviewing and briefing
- Analysis of applicable confidentiality practices
- Development of local regulatory and administrative documentation related to the creation of a confidentiality regime for information
- Creation of documents containing comprehensive know-how information
- Assessment and statement of the exclusive right to know-how in accounting
REGISTRATION OF THE KNOW-HOW TAKES FROM 1 MONTH - COST FROM 150,000 RUBLES
FOR REGISTRATION OF THE KNOW-HOW YOU CAN CONTACT US BY PHONE +7 (812) 401-68-67 OR ORDER A CALL BACK